No. of Position: 01
Experience: 8+ years
Qualification: BE/ B. Tech (Electronics & Telecommunication) + MBA (Marketing) preferred
Job Summary: The Partnership/Alliance Manager serves as a dedicated channel to drive new revenue growth for PertSol by expanding the partnership network in MEA, Latam and S.E. Asia regions. Candidate will work closely with leadership to develop initiatives, plan events and sales strategies along with the partner to meet defined performance, engagement, and revenue growth objectives.
- Strategic thinker & multitasking.
- Outstanding Communication
- Time Management skills.
No. of Position: 01
Experience: 8-12 Years
Qualification: BE/ B. Tech (Electronics & Telecommunication) + (MBA Marketing) mandatory
- Identifying business prospects and reach out to customers to achieve sales for PertSol products in APAC & Africa.
- Understanding their requirements and prepare business proposal for our products & Solutions.
- Act as single Point of Contact for our Business Partners/Franchisee/Customers in the region.
- Responsible for the entire sales process customer acquisition to closure, as well as account management.
- Responsible for heading up for expansion in new markets as well as continued expansion among existing clients.
- Maintain high level of customer engagement, relationship, and proactive engagement with customers to identify opportunities and retention.
- Should have good communication skills and a team player.
No. of Position: 01
Experience: 8-10 years
Qualification: B. Tech. (Electronics/ Telecom) or an equivalent recognized diploma in IT / Telecom engineering + MBA (Marketing) preferred.
Job Summary:The candidate will be responsible for achieving the revenue targets for the vertical in the region by effectively handling Key accounts and taking care of their entire range of telecom requirements.
Past work experience of 8-10 years with relationship management/sales/collection with BSNL, MTNL, C-DOT, TCIL,BEL, etc. The ideal candidate would have worked with such companies which provide products and services to PSUs. They should preferably have an existing relationship with Government Telecom Companies in their respective circles.
- Outstanding Communication, Interpersonal, Organizational, and Time Management skills.
- Strategic thinker & multitasking.
No of Positions -10
Experience : 3-10 Years
Location : Andheri East Mumbai
Qualifications: Must be BE/B. Tech (Electronics & Telecommunications)
- Developers proficient in C or C++
- At least 2 year of in Packet Core sideGateway nodes SGW, PGW, MME , DIAMETER
- Operating Systems: Unix/Linux operating systems.
- Good Analytical and Communication skills Knowledge in EPC and Packet Core Gateway nodes (SGW, PGW, MME).
- Should be able to work and review artifacts e.g., design documents.
- Background with two or more of following Protocol / Functional areas is preferred: S1AP, GTPv2, SCTP, CUPS
- Protocol knowledge : DIAMETER
- Should have work experience in Agile methodology.
No. of positions : 02
Qualifications: BE/BTech/MCA or equivalent in Electronics, Computing, Telecommunications.
Job Summary: As a Testing Engineer, you will fully test the system to ensure it functions properly and meets the business needs. Also, Testing all aspects of the product/system like function/component, system, performance, regression, and service.
- Work-ex in Mobile networks in 2g/3g/4g-LTE/IMS/5G technologies.
- (IMS, EPC (packet core and Evolved Packet Core) testing experience. Protocol experience like SIP/Diameter etc. CS (Circuit switching), SMS and VAS (Value added services) Protocol experience MAP & ISUP.)
- Test management- planning & delivery of testing services. Experienced in testing processes & methodologies. Working in a Mobile telecom operator environment or for Telecom product testing
- Excellent communication & collaboration skills.
No. of positions: 02
Qualifications: B.Tech Mandatory
- 2+ years of experience on Linux & Virtualization technologies.
- 2+ years of design/implementation/consulting experience with distributed applications ( preferably NFV )
- 2+ years of software development tools and methodologies
- 2+ years of experience of presenting to executives, IT Management, or developers
- Technology and Software:
- Linux Operating Systems (CentOS/RedHat or similar)
- Understanding of virtualization technologies: KVM, Citrix XenServer, VMware ESXi
- Security: Linux hardening , iptables , security patching
- Cloud Infrastructure Mgmt: Cloud stack, Openstack
- Software defined storage: Design and Implement software-defined storage systems, such as CEPH
- Cloud Migrations : Plan and implement migrations to Open stack Platform
- Configuration Management Systems: Ansible, Puppet, Chef, Salt or similar
- Database: MySQL or similar
- Networks: Thorough understanding of Networking Fundamentals CCNA Level. Preferably CCNP Level.
- Software Defined Networking ( SDN ) : Open switch , Open Contrail
- Documentation: Ability to document standard technical procedures, production designs , technical solutions & test cases
- Hardware: Understanding of Hardware procurement and deployment.
- Troubleshooting: L3/L4 level troubleshooting & RCA for complex & priority issues.
- ITIL: Knowledge of standard operational processes like change management, incident management & problem management.
- Applications: Network Function Virtualization ( NFV ) applications like Palo Alto, Silver Peak WAN Optimizers , Silver Peak SDWAN etc
- Advanced Technical Knowledge: This is a senior technical position that requires extensive experience with enterprise architecture, design, and implementations.
- Communication: Ability to communicate technical ideas to technical and non-technical stakeholders is critical. Ability to negotiate and solve conflict. Additionally, the ability to document support procedures to ensure that deployed systems are properly maintained and supported.
- Analytical: You will be required to project the impact of design decisions and weigh compromises in operational criteria to meet business objectives.
Experience: 7-10 Years
No of Positions: 01
Summary: We are hiring Career-Oriented Candidates to be part of our Engineering Research & Development, who are professional experts in LTE development.
- Extensive hands-on experience in C/C++ Programming, Data Structures and Unix/Linux
- Exposure to mobility technologies like UMTS, LTE, 5G
- Design and Development experience in LTE Packet Core – MME, SGW, PGW or 2G/3G packet core – SSGN, GGSN.
- Good Understanding and development Experience in NAS, S1-AP, GTP, RANAP, MAP, Diameter, Radius protocol.
- Very Good Understanding of 3GPP specifications
- Strong Written and Verbal Communication skills and ability to work in multiple technical areas.
- Strong in GDB debugging
- Strong in Data structures, Algorithms
- Minimum 3 Years of experience in Team Lead
No of positions: 6
Qualification: Must be BE/B. Tech (Electronics & Telecommunications)
Job Summary: Hiring for an ideal candidate who shall assist clients to monitor all software implementation lifecycle and assist make appropriate customization to all software for clients. The candidate must be responsible to train client’s technical staff on all hardware and software issues and identify all issues in processes and provide solutions for the same.
- Work-ex: 2.5 – 4 yrs
- Hands on – SQL & Shell scripting
- Telecom / Telecom billing experience is mandatory
- Outstanding verbal & written English
- SQL / MySQL / Oracle
- CentOS / AIX / Linux
- Intermediate Networking knowledge