Complete solution for monitoring telecom operator’s network quality as well as monitoring quality of experience from the end user’s perspective.
PertSol iAnalyze – Quality Assurance provides a complete overview of the performance of different services offered by telecom operators. It provides testing and service assurance for 2G, 3G, 4G, CDMA,5G networks, and WiFi.
In today’s highly competitive telecommunications industry and the rapidly growing range & sophistication of end-user services, are providing an opportunity for Operators to implement and manage services more effectively & efficiently. This helps telecom operators to provide a high-quality service experience at best the place, to realize the potential for new revenues and customer satisfaction.
PertSol iAnalyze – Quality Assurance is a next-generation solution that gathers data, together with positioning information, directly from the subscriber’s commercial mobile phone. It provides insight into the telecom operators about their network quality and the quality of different services being offered. It also helps operators understand Quality of Experience from their subscriber’s outlook as well.
PertSol iAnalyze also assists Regulators to ensure that telecom operators are conforming to the QoE/QoS requirements laid out by their respective telecom authority.
PertSol iAnalyze – Quality Assurance Use Cases:
Benefits to Operators:
- Quality of Network & Service:
- Improving network and service quality using the input from your end-users
- Ensuring SLA promises for e.g. corporate customer and VIPs
- Collecting information also when out of network coverage and being abroad
- Targeting service and network optimization to the real customer experience
- Network optimization and improving network as per benchmark of competitors
- Identify locations with poor service like poor coverage, high network latency or low data speed
- Customer Behavior:
- Pre-launch product Analysing
- Enhance Marketing & Campaign success
- Trend & Trait of customer’s usage behavior
- Service & Offering Personalization
- Reduce subscriber churn
- Enhance Product Portfolio baseline & packaging
Benefits for Regulators:
- Helps monitor the quality of experience of end-users
- Quickly identify non-conformance of telecom operators for their network and service quality
- Helps enforce QoS and QoE compliance
- Collect end-user feedback regarding QoE in form of questionnaire or custom text message